By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Movies
  • Celebrity Style
  • The Kardashians
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Albums
NEWSLETTER
Live the Gossip
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Reading: UK Prime Minister reacts to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s UK move
Share
Search
Live the GossipLive the Gossip
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Search
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Live the Gossip > Royal Family > UK Prime Minister reacts to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s UK move
Royal Family

UK Prime Minister reacts to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s UK move

Written by: News Room Last updated: August 20, 2026
Share

UK Prime Minister Andy Burnham called the security arrangements for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s return to Britain a “private matter.”

“It’s a matter for Harry and for Meghan,” Burnham, 56, told the BBC in his first comments about the couple’s impending move on Wednesday.

“We wish them well in the move that they are making,” he added.

Page Six confirmed Wednesday that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will return to the UK at the end of the month for an “extended period” with their children: Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5.

“The palace was made aware of the move,” a source confirmed to Page Six Wednesday.

We also hear Archie and Lilibet will attend school in the UK.

Additionally, we confirmed King Charles III, who has cancer, was only just informed of the move on Sunday, despite reuniting with the Sussexes and their children in England last month.

“I know that Charles is the reason they are moving back,” an insider told Page Six.

Harry and his wife famously quit their royal duties in 2020 and moved to Montecito, California, where they own a $14 million estate.

The couple’s journey across the pond in July didn’t go as planned, after they were denied taxpayer-funded security and Buckingham Palace withdrew its offer to let them stay at the royal residence.

Harry was forced to spend most of the trip alone, with Markle, Archie and Lilibet flying in from Portugal to join Harry for their meeting with Charles, 77, and Queen Camilla, 79, at Highgrove House.

The “Spare” author has gone to court numerous times to try and gain security for his family when they visit the UK, but has been denied repeatedly.

It’s not known what provisions are being put in place for his family’s security once they return to England.

Harry notably told the BBC last year, “I can’t see a world in which I would bring my wife and children back to the UK at this point.”

“And I think that it’s really quite sad that I won’t be able to show, you know, my children my homeland,” he shared.

Harry also insisted at the time he wanted “reconciliation” with his estranged family, adding, “Life is precious.”

Despite the impending move, Page Six confirmed Harry is still not on speaking terms with his brother, Prince William.

We also hear it’s not expected that Archie and Lilibet will see William and Kate Middleton’s kids — Prince George, 13, Princess Charlotte, 11, and Prince Louis, 8.

Read the full article here

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article PEOPLE in 10: August 20, 2026
Next Article Taylor Sheridan Says He Was ‘Homeless Twice’ Before Fame, ‘Chose to Sleep in My Car’ Rather Than ‘Give Up’ on His Dream
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us for the latest celebrity news

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New

Meghan McCain rips into ‘D-list royals’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK move

Tractor-Trailer Overturned Onto Road, Spilling Over 20 Tons of Squid That Blocked All Lanes of Traffic

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s Montecito neighbors ‘thrilled’ royals are moving back to UK

Eli Rallo’s Next Book Is Fiction: The Influencer and Author Has Said ‘All I Needed to Say’ On Her Own Life

You Might Also Like

Royal Family

Megyn Kelly backs Martha Stewart after shady Meghan Markle comments

Megyn Kelly blasted Meghan Markle over her recent run-in…

Writen by News Room August 14, 2026
Royal Family

Meghan Markle once moaned she had a ‘problem’ with her and Prince Harry’s kids going to school in UK

Meghan Markle once admitted she was worried about her…

Writen by News Room August 19, 2026
Royal Family

Prince Harry shares his unfiltered reaction to England’s heartbreaking World Cup loss

Prince Harry is upset about his home country’s crushing…

Writen by News Room July 17, 2026
Royal Family

Princess Kate returns to Wimbledon, greets tennis fans lining up in the Queue

LONDON — Catherine, the Princess of Wales, met tennis…

Writen by News Room July 2, 2026
Live the Gossip

Follow us to get the latest gossip, entertainment news and updates and more...

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Celebrity
  • The Kardashians
  • Royal Family
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Film & TV
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?