By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Movies
  • Celebrity Style
  • The Kardashians
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Albums
NEWSLETTER
Live the Gossip
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royal Family
Reading: Sarah Ferguson believes ‘everyone is out to get her’ after ex-husband former Prince Andrew’s arrest
Share
Search
Live the GossipLive the Gossip
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royal Family
Search
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royal Family
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Live the Gossip > Royal Family > Sarah Ferguson believes ‘everyone is out to get her’ after ex-husband former Prince Andrew’s arrest
Royal Family

Sarah Ferguson believes ‘everyone is out to get her’ after ex-husband former Prince Andrew’s arrest

Written by: News Room Last updated: February 20, 2026
Share

Sarah Ferguson believes “everyone is out to get her” after her ex-husband, former Prince Andrew, was arrested on Thursday.

A source spoke to DailyMail on Friday to address how Fergie is doing after the disgraced royal spent 11 hours in custody.

“I’ve been talking to some of her friends. She sounds in a bad way. She’s been telling people she is really suffering with her mental health and thinks everyone is out to get her,” the source revealed.

As to where she plans to find a home base, the insider explained that “she’d like to stay in the Windsor area to make it relatively easy for Beatrice and Eugenie to visit with her grandchildren.”

However, she might find the United Arab Emirates (UAE) much more appealing to “make money.”

Whatever the case, Ferguson, 66, has ruled out moving in with Andrew in his new Sandringham Estate.

Andrew, who was celebrating his 66th birthday, was arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of misconduct in public office after several unmarked cop cars swarmed his residence.

He was then taken into a police station, where he spent 11 hours being questioned before ultimately being released at around 7 p.m. local time.

While searching his Sardingham residence, Thames Valley police — the force that patrols the area around Mountbatten-Windsor’s former home, Royal Lodge — also searched a Berkshire property.

Without identifying Andrew by name, the Thames Valley Police issued a statement explaining that they have “arrested a man in his sixties from Norfolk on suspicion of misconduct in public office and are carrying out searches at addresses in Berkshire and Norfolk.”

“Following a thorough assessment, we have now opened an investigation into this allegation of misconduct in public office,” Assistant Chief Constable Oliver Wright said in a statement.

Shortly after his arrest, King Charles expressed his “deepest concern” over the allegations that his younger brother had shared confidential trade documents with the late convicted rapist Jeffrey Epstein.

“I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office,” he began in a statement issued by Buckingham Palace.

“What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities. In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation.”

“Let me state clearly: the law must take its course,” the monarch added. “As this process continues, it would not be right for me to comment further on this matter. Meanwhile, my family and I will continue in our duty and service to you all.”

Page Six also learned that Kate Middleton and Prince William agreed with Charles’ statement and Andrew has since been released.

Andrew’s relationship with Epstein has been investigated since 2001, when Virginia Giuffre accused the royal of raping her when she was 17. She claimed she had been sex trafficked by Epstein, though Andrew maintained his innocence.

Giuffre — who died by suicide in 2025 — went on to sue him for sexual assault in 2021 and, despite maintaining his innocence, they settled privately.

Since then, Andrew and Fergie have been stripped of their titles and even evicted from their Royal Lodge residence.

Following his arrest, British legal sources told Page Six that Ferguson — who has always supported Andrew — could be questioned by police over her ex-husband’s arrest.

While there is no evidence of any criminal wrongdoing by Ferguson, “The police may have a basis for questioning Sarah Ferguson [as] she may be a relevant witness in this case,” a top barrister told Page Six.

“They may want to ask her some questions. While Sarah Ferguson would not have been in a public office at that time, I don’t know what she knows, and if she has disclosed anything (in emails consistent with her role as an ex-royal and Andrew’s ex-wife).”

The insider added, however, that “it’s up to police” on what they decide to do — “as part of this investigation, they can call upon who they want.”

Read the full article here

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Donald Trump Directing Feds to Release Information on Aliens and UFOs
Next Article ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Cast Transformations: Photos of the Stars Then & Now
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us for the latest celebrity news

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New

Jennifer Garner Says CIA Recruitment Went Up After “Alias”: 'The Sydney Effect'

How Old Is Alysa Liu? See the Olympic Gold Medalist’s Age Today

Mug shot, DNA swabs and one phone call

Russell Westbrook’s Wife Gets Angry Fan’s Email Wishing Them A Horrible Death

You Might Also Like

Royal Family

Princesses Beatrice, Eugenie join royal family for Christmas service as Andrew is shut out

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie attended a Christmas church…

Writen by News Room December 25, 2025
Royal Family

King Charles struts into London Fashion Week after brother former Prince Andrew’s shocking arrest

From the perp walk to the catwalk. King Charles…

Writen by News Room February 19, 2026
Royal Family

Prince William and Kate Middleton’s kids bundle up for royal Christmas Day church service

Merry Christmas from the Wales family. Prince William and…

Writen by News Room December 25, 2025
Royal Family

Why Meghan Markle could return to UK for first time in 4 years this summer

Meghan Markle could be making her return across the…

Writen by News Room January 12, 2026
Live the Gossip

Follow us to get the latest gossip, entertainment news and updates and more...

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Celebrity
  • The Kardashians
  • Royal Family
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Film & TV
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?