By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Movies
  • Celebrity Style
  • The Kardashians
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Albums
NEWSLETTER
Live the Gossip
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Reading: Queen Camilla breaks silence on King Charles’ cancer diagnosis
Share
Search
Live the GossipLive the Gossip
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Search
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Live the Gossip > Royal Family > Queen Camilla breaks silence on King Charles’ cancer diagnosis
Royal Family

Queen Camilla breaks silence on King Charles’ cancer diagnosis

Written by: News Room Last updated: August 19, 2026
Share

Queen Camilla broke her silence on King Charles’ cancer diagnosis in a candid conversation.

She recalled visiting a Maggie’s cancer treatment center just one week before her husband’s diagnosis was announced to the public and how not being able to say anything was “quite difficult.”

“I almost said something, but you know, felt that it wasn’t the time to say,” Camilla told Dame Laura Lee, chief executive of UK cancer charity Maggie’s, in a discussion shared via Instagram Wednesday.

“I was just longing to let it out, but obviously I couldn’t.”

Camilla said that because she couldn’t divulge the tough news at the time, she was “almost questioning” the patients at the center to find out more about cancer.

“I didn’t want to pry too deeply,” she explained. “But you know, normally when I went in, I was just talking to them. But I don’t know, I felt it was much more deep.”

Camilla also recalled looking at all the patients at the center “who were suffering,” and it made her “realize even more how important” cancer research and treatment is.

As Page Six previously reported, Buckingham Palace confirmed that Charles was being treated for benign prostate enlargement in January 2024.

Officials clarified that Charles was not diagnosed with prostate cancer; however, it was during that treatment that his cancer was detected.

Charles disclosed his diagnosis the following month.

“During The King’s recent hospital procedure for benign prostate enlargement, a separate issue of concern was noted. Subsequent diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer,” Buckingham Palace announced in an official statement shared at the time.

“His Majesty has today commenced a schedule of regular treatments, during which time he has been advised by doctors to postpone public-facing duties. Throughout this period, His Majesty will continue to undertake State business and official paperwork as usual.”

It concluded, “His Majesty has chosen to share his diagnosis to prevent speculation and in the hope it may assist public understanding for all those around the world who are affected by cancer.”

The details surrounding the monarch’s type of cancer and form of treatment have remained private.

In July 2025, Charles said his health improved significantly during a candid conversation with a cancer survivor.

That December, he gave another positive health update.

“Today, I am able to share with you the good news that, thanks to early diagnosis, effective intervention and adherence to doctors’ orders, my own schedule of cancer treatment can be reduced in the new year,” Charles revealed in a pre-recorded TV message as part of Channel 4’s “Stand Up to Cancer” night.

Though Charles’ cancer is not technically considered “in remission,” Buckingham Palace said in a press release that he has “responded exceptionally well to treatment,” prompting his recovery to reach a very positive stage.



Read the full article here

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Vanessa Kroll Bennett Wants to ‘Flip the Narrative’ on Raising Teens in New Book — See the Cover! (Exclusive)
Next Article Dane Cook’s Brother Darryl Stole Millions from Him, Hid Cash in Spaghetti Sauce and Disappeared (Exclusive)
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us for the latest celebrity news

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New

Taylor Jenkins Reid’s “The Last Days of Vic & Coco” Audiobook Gets All-Star Narrator Cast (Exclusive)

Dane Cook’s Brother Darryl Stole Millions from Him, Hid Cash in Spaghetti Sauce and Disappeared (Exclusive)

Queen Camilla breaks silence on King Charles’ cancer diagnosis

Vanessa Kroll Bennett Wants to ‘Flip the Narrative’ on Raising Teens in New Book — See the Cover! (Exclusive)

You Might Also Like

Royal Family

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle advised to ‘disappear professionally’ after latest business failure

Everything Prince Harry and Meghan Markle touches doesn’t turn…

Writen by News Room August 15, 2026
Royal Family

Travis Kelce, Prince William detail meeting at Taylor Swift’s concert on ‘New Heights’ podcast

Travis and Jason Kelce still aren’t over their royal…

Writen by News Room July 3, 2026
Royal Family

Prince Harry hit with financial blow after devastating lawsuit loss

Prince Harry and his co-claimants may have to pay…

Writen by News Room July 29, 2026
Royal Family

Prince George and Princess Charlotte make surprise appearance with Kate Middleton and Prince William at Wimbledon 2026

Prince William and Kate Middleton turned the Wimbledon Tennis…

Writen by News Room July 12, 2026
Live the Gossip

Follow us to get the latest gossip, entertainment news and updates and more...

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Celebrity
  • The Kardashians
  • Royal Family
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Film & TV
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?