By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Movies
  • Celebrity Style
  • The Kardashians
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Albums
NEWSLETTER
Live the Gossip
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Reading: Prince Harry said he could never ‘see a world’ where he moved back to the UK a year before bombshell news
Share
Search
Live the GossipLive the Gossip
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Search
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Live the Gossip > Royal Family > Prince Harry said he could never ‘see a world’ where he moved back to the UK a year before bombshell news
Royal Family

Prince Harry said he could never ‘see a world’ where he moved back to the UK a year before bombshell news

Written by: News Room Last updated: August 20, 2026
Share

Prince Harry had completely different thoughts about moving back to the UK last year.

Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, have made the shocking decision to move back to the UK at the end of the month along with their kids — Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5 — but back in May 2025, he said he couldn’t ever see that happening.

“I can’t see a world in which I would bring my wife and children back to the UK at this point,” Harry told the BBC in a sit-down interview, citing his security concerns. “And the things that they’re gonna miss is, well, everything.”

“I love my country, I always have,” he added. “Despite what some people in that country have done.”

He stressed that “of course” he misses the UK.

“And I think that it’s really quite sad that I won’t be able to show, you know, my children my homeland,” he shared.

Harry said that he wanted nothing more than “reconciliation” with this family, though he acknowledged that some members of his family would never forgive him for releasing his memoir, “Spare,” in 2023.

“There’s no point in continuing to fight anymore,” he explained. “Life is precious.”

Page Six confirmed Wednesday that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are moving back to the UK for “an extended period.”

We’re also told that their children will be enrolled at a school there.

“The palace was made aware of the move,” a source confirmed to us.


Here’s the latest on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s shocking move back to the U.K. after 6 years in the U.S.


King Charles III was told on Sunday that Harry and Markle would be returning to Britain, and he looks forward to spending more time with them in a personal capacity, a source also shared.

According to the source, the king is also clear that the couple’s role and status as private individuals and non-working members of the royal family will not change.

An insider told us that the couple wanting to spend more time with Charles — who was diagnosed with cancer in February 2024 — is the reason for the move.

Harry, 41, and Markle, 45, made the bombshell decision to step away from the royal family and move to California in January 2020.

“After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution,” they said in a statement at the time.

“We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen,” they added, referencing the late Queen Elizabeth II, who died in September 2022 at the age of 96.

The bought a $14.6 million home in Montecito in August of that year, where they have been raising their kids.

Read the full article here

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Suspect Arrested in Killing of 3 Men Found Shot Dead in Los Angeles Apartment
Next Article Man Accused in New York Harbor Boat Crash That Killed Woman and Infant Faces Deportation
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us for the latest celebrity news

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New

We Found a Sophisticated Coatigan at Amazon That ‘Gives Any Casual Outfit a Little Lift’ — It’s Under $40 Today

Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are moving back to England

Man Accused in New York Harbor Boat Crash That Killed Woman and Infant Faces Deportation

Prince Harry said he could never ‘see a world’ where he moved back to the UK a year before bombshell news

You Might Also Like

Royal Family

Kate Middleton’s waterproof boots trusted for 23-mile hiking challenge

Page Six may be compensated and/or receive an affiliate…

Writen by News Room July 8, 2026
Royal Family

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle eyeing ‘Megxit’ reversal with return to UK: report

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly seeking to…

Writen by News Room July 17, 2026
Royal Family

David Foster speaks out after viral Meghan Markle snub

David Foster insisted Meghan Markle is his “dear friend”…

Writen by News Room August 13, 2026
Royal Family

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry sport swimsuits in intimate family photos from summer holiday in Portugal, English countryside

Meghan Markle gave a revealing look at her and…

Writen by News Room July 23, 2026
Live the Gossip

Follow us to get the latest gossip, entertainment news and updates and more...

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Celebrity
  • The Kardashians
  • Royal Family
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Film & TV
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?