By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Movies
  • Celebrity Style
  • The Kardashians
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Albums
NEWSLETTER
Live the Gossip
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Reading: Prince Harry hinted at UK return, felt ‘drawn to come back’ before moving news
Share
Search
Live the GossipLive the Gossip
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Search
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Live the Gossip > Royal Family > Prince Harry hinted at UK return, felt ‘drawn to come back’ before moving news
Royal Family

Prince Harry hinted at UK return, felt ‘drawn to come back’ before moving news

Written by: News Room Last updated: August 20, 2026
Share

Prince Harry dropped a hint at his family’s United Kingdom return one year before news broke of their comeback.

The Duke of Sussex, 41, chatted with singer Joss Stone at the WellChild Awards in September 2025 — and they spoke about feeling “drawn to come back” to England.

Stone, notably, relocated from Nashville back across the pond earlier that same year.

“He … asked about how we were settling back in and was genuinely interested in our move home,” the Grammy winner, 39, told Hello! magazine last year.

“Maybe Harry will move back too,” Stone predicted at the time. “That would be nice.”

She noted, “He was saying how wonderful the schools are here and how important community is for children.”

The songwriter gushed, “It was nice to share that with him because it’s exactly why we felt drawn to come back — for the kids to grow up surrounded by family, friends and a strong sense of belonging and, most importantly, in a safe environment.”

Harry shares two children with wife Meghan Markle — Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5 — and the foursome are moving back to England, Page Six confirmed Wednesday.

We hear the little ones will attend school in the UK.

The retired royals‘ eldest child, notably, was born in England in May 2019, the year before Markle and Harry ditched England.

The couple ultimately settled in a Montecito, California, mansion, where they were living when Lilibet joined the family in June 2021.

Markle and Harry planned their move earlier this month, Page Six reported, on the heels of their meeting with King Charles III.

According to the Sun, the monarch, 77, was kept in the dark about his son’s decision to relocate until Sunday.

The king, who went public with his cancer diagnosis in 2024, “is a big reason for their return,” a source told us on Wednesday.

Additionally, Markle and Harry “have so many friends and family in the UK whom they remain so close to,” another insider shared.

Page Six confirmed, however, that Harry is still not on speaking terms with his brother, Prince William.

Read the full article here

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Taylor Farms, Taco Bell Sued by Woman Who Was Hospitalized with Cyclosporiasis After Allegedly Consuming Lettuce
Next Article Hayden Panettiere’s Director Says Her Team Discussed an ‘Intervention’ and Asked Him to Participate Before Her Death
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us for the latest celebrity news

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New

Meghan McCain rips into ‘D-list royals’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK move

Tractor-Trailer Overturned Onto Road, Spilling Over 20 Tons of Squid That Blocked All Lanes of Traffic

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s Montecito neighbors ‘thrilled’ royals are moving back to UK

Eli Rallo’s Next Book Is Fiction: The Influencer and Author Has Said ‘All I Needed to Say’ On Her Own Life

You Might Also Like

Royal Family

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle making move back to UK

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will return to the…

Writen by News Room August 19, 2026
Royal Family

Inside Prince George’s future at Eton College: Private bedroom, sharing common rooms and security challenges

Prince George will experience several major lifestyle changes when…

Writen by News Room July 22, 2026
Royal Family

Princess Anne wears 42-year-old dress from 1984 to royal banquet

Princess Anne proved once again that the best vintage…

Writen by News Room June 29, 2026
Royal Family

Meghan Markle’s on-set request leaves beloved ‘MasterChef Australia’ judge ‘upset’

Meghan Markle’s on-set request has reportedly left “MasterChef Australia”…

Writen by News Room July 22, 2026
Live the Gossip

Follow us to get the latest gossip, entertainment news and updates and more...

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Celebrity
  • The Kardashians
  • Royal Family
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Film & TV
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?