By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Movies
  • Celebrity Style
  • The Kardashians
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Albums
NEWSLETTER
Live the Gossip
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Reading: Meghan McCain rips into ‘D-list royals’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK move
Share
Search
Live the GossipLive the Gossip
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Search
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • More Articles
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Live the Gossip > Royal Family > Meghan McCain rips into ‘D-list royals’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK move
Royal Family

Meghan McCain rips into ‘D-list royals’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK move

Written by: News Room Last updated: August 20, 2026
Share

Meghan McCain ripped “D-list royals” Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after they announced they were relocating back to the UK.

“One thing about Americans is we can see through bulls–t and we don’t like entitled grifters,” the former “View” host tweeted Wednesday.

“They could never hack it here and truly no one gives a s–t about D-list royals,” she added. “Good luck to our friends in the UK, they’re your problem now.”

Page Six has reached out to Markle and Harry’s rep for comment but did not immediately hear back.

McCain has been a constant critic of Harry and Markle, even bashing the actress’s “boring” lifestyle rebrand last year.

“This is, like, her ninth rebrand. I actually had to review her show and her podcast, and it was horrible. It was so boring,” the columnist, 41, added.

On Wednesday, Page Six confirmed that Harry, also 41, and Markle, 44, along with their kids, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, will return to the UK at the end of the month for “an extended period.”

“The palace was made aware of the move,” a source confirmed to us, noting that Harry’s father, King Charles III, was informed on Sunday.

“I know that Charles is the reason they are moving back,” an insider told Page Six.

Archie, 7, and Lilibet, 5, are already enrolled in school in Britain.

Our source added that while Charles, who is currently battling cancer, “looks forward” to spending more time with the Sussexes in a personal capacity, their role and status as private individuals and “non-working members” of the royal family will not change.

The monarch is also strict about upholding his late mother Queen Elizabeth II’s rule of “no half-in, half-out option” for working royals.

The Netflix stars will live in “a non-royal residence,” where they will “continue with their business enterprises.”

The move back across the pond comes six years after Harry and Markle left the royal family and moved to Canada and then California.

Though the Invictus Games founder has been estranged from his family since the move, he and Charles have been making amends.

Last month, Harry and Markle and their kids reunited with Charles during their visit to the UK, marking the first time the king had seen his grandchildren in four years.

However, the Sussexes had no contact with Prince William and his wife, Kate Middleton.

Read the full article here

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Tractor-Trailer Overturned Onto Road, Spilling Over 20 Tons of Squid That Blocked All Lanes of Traffic
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us for the latest celebrity news

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New

Meghan McCain rips into ‘D-list royals’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK move

Tractor-Trailer Overturned Onto Road, Spilling Over 20 Tons of Squid That Blocked All Lanes of Traffic

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s Montecito neighbors ‘thrilled’ royals are moving back to UK

Eli Rallo’s Next Book Is Fiction: The Influencer and Author Has Said ‘All I Needed to Say’ On Her Own Life

You Might Also Like

Royal Family

Megyn Kelly backs Martha Stewart after shady Meghan Markle comments

Megyn Kelly blasted Meghan Markle over her recent run-in…

Writen by News Room August 14, 2026
Royal Family

How Kate Middleton feels about Prince Harry’s UK trip as King Charles calls ‘rare family dinner’ to prepare

Kate Middleton has been trying to talk her husband, Prince William, into…

Writen by News Room July 1, 2026
Royal Family

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK comeback raises 8 burning questions 6 years after Megxit

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK comeback has raised…

Writen by News Room August 20, 2026
Royal Family

Kate Middleton completes grueling 23-mile hiking challenge to raise money for cancer charity

Kate Middleton completed an extremely challenging hike to raise…

Writen by News Room June 28, 2026
Live the Gossip

Follow us to get the latest gossip, entertainment news and updates and more...

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Celebrity
  • The Kardashians
  • Royal Family
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Film & TV
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?