By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
  • Movies
  • Celebrity Style
  • The Kardashians
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Albums
NEWSLETTER
Live the Gossip
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royal Family
Reading: Media exec Ashley Bekton plots ‘all female’ takeover of Casey Wasserman’s agency
Share
Search
Live the GossipLive the Gossip
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royal Family
Search
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royal Family
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Live the Gossip > Gossip > Media exec Ashley Bekton plots ‘all female’ takeover of Casey Wasserman’s agency
Gossip

Media exec Ashley Bekton plots ‘all female’ takeover of Casey Wasserman’s agency

Written by: News Room Last updated: February 19, 2026
Share

It’s the return of girl power.

Now that Casey Wasserman has announced he is selling his entertainment agency, it’s open season for bids – and a possible female takeover.

Media exec Ashley Bekton is positioning herself as a contender, Page Six has exclusively learned.

The founder and CEO of Bekton Media Group has quietly been assembling an all women investor consortium to place a bid on the Wasserman Agency, a source familiar with Bekton’s efforts told Page Six.

“It’s serious capital,” they further described her consortium, which we hear consists of powerful female players in finance, entertainment, and “sports ownership circles.”

“There’s no more direct way to make change than ownership. Given everything that’s come to light, it’s not just important that a woman-owned agency exists at this level — it’s overdue and this is a spectacular opportunity,” they said.

Wasserman announced he was putting his company up for sale after his name surfaced in the Jeffrey Epstein files – including steamy, flirtatious emails he exchanged with the dead pedophile’s accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell. His connection has caused famous clients like Orville Peck, Laufey, and Chappell Roan, to publicly denounce him and walk away from his company.

We’re told Bekton likes to keep a low profile, but “has been working the phones” since the max exodus of clients.

She feels “a women-led ownership group stepping in at this particular moment – as the industry reckons with who knew what and when in Epstein’s orbit – would represent a consequential power shift in Hollywood in a generation,” the first source concluded of Bekton’s motive.

Roan announced her exit from Wasserman’s talent agency last week, writing in an Instagram post, “Artists deserve representation that aligns with their values and supports their safety and dignity.”

She further explained, “This decision reflects my belief that meaningful change in our industry requires accountability and leadership that earns trust.”

Sources previously told Page Six Wasserman was initially being flippant about his Epstein connection. He had privately “been telling people it’s no big deal… he doesn’t understand what people are so pissed off about,” an insider told us.

His tune changed once he saw the wave of clients fleeing.

“I’m deeply sorry that my past personal mistakes have caused you so much discomfort,” Wasserman reportedly wrote in a memo to staff. “It’s not fair to you, and it’s not fair to the clients and partners we represent so vigorously and care so deeply about.”

A rep for Wasserman declined to comment. 

Read the full article here

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article ‘Narcissist’ ex-Prince Andrew has always felt like a ‘victim’ prior to bombshell arrest
Next Article 2026 Winter Olympics Women’s Free Skate Results: Who Won the Free Skating Final? (Live Updates)
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us for the latest celebrity news

Don't Miss Out

Latest News

New

CBS Sides With Leah Lewis Over David Del Rio in Reopened ‘Matlock’ Investigation

Delta Apologizes to Ms. Wheelchair 2026 After She Says Airline Damaged Her Mobility Device in 'Devastating' Incident

Chappell Roan Then & Now: Photos of the ‘Pink Pony Club’ Singer

Ex-Prince Andrew’s arrest could mean trouble for King Charles

You Might Also Like

Gossip

Rachel Uchitel to say ‘I do’ in Palm Beach with NYC flair

Tiger Woods’ former mistress Rachel Uchitel is set to…

Writen by News Room December 31, 2025
Gossip

Alexander von Furstenberg buys pricey pad in Miami on NYE

New year, new home. Alexander von Fürstenberg — the…

Writen by News Room January 2, 2026
Gossip

Celeb spot Maison Close struck by fire — again

This place is fire. No, really though. In 2023,…

Writen by News Room February 2, 2026
Gossip

Private investors buy Soho House for $2.7 billion after 2021 IPO

Soho House has gone private again in a $2.7…

Writen by News Room January 29, 2026
Live the Gossip

Follow us to get the latest gossip, entertainment news and updates and more...

FACEBOOK
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
RSS
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Celebrity
  • The Kardashians
  • Royal Family
  • Celebrity Babies
  • Film & TV
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?